Take Advantage of This Service!
Patricia Haley Charity is a 501(c)(3) number 81-2634607 nonprofit organization serving the community.
We Help Make Life Easier for Cancer Patients During Chemotherapy Treatment
Cancer Patient Care Include:
- Counseling for cancer patients
- Assisting with co-payments for doctor visits and medical prescriptions, chemotherapy, and targeted treatments
- Assisting with rent, utilites, housing, and job placement*
- Providing FREE wigs, nutritional meal replacement shakes, and adult incontinence products*
- Handi-Ride Transportation*
- Food Bank services*
- Couseling for Mental Illness
- Serving Veterans with disabilities, and/ or cancer and assisting with doctor office visit co-payments, rent, utilities, and job placement.
- Serving Senior Citizens with disabilities and/or cancer and assisting with rent, doctor office visit co-payments, utilities, and job placement.
- Cold Hands and Cold Feet Program – we provide clothing, socks, gloves and coats to homeless individuals and families.
- Donate Fans Summer Program – we take fan donations during summer months to provide fans to cancer patients and the elderly in need within the Huntsville, Madison and the surrounding area.
- Mommy Has Cancer Program, Dad Has Cancer Program, and Family Member Has Cancer Program.
*Review covered and eligibility guidelines.
A woman’s hair is an incredible form of self-expression, so hair loss can strike an especially crippling blow to those fighting cancer. A recent study revealed that nearly 60 percent of women consider hair loss the most dreaded side effect they face when undergoing chemotherapy.
We offer FREE wigs to those within a certain income level. See eligibility guidelines.
Insurance companies: If you have health insurance, check with your provider to see if your benefits include covering the cost of an extra-cranial or breast form prosthesis. If not, ask your contact at the insurance company if it’s possible to refer you to a FREE wig bank or FREE wig service.