Patricia Haley Charity is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving the community.
Our Mission is to provide help and inspire hope to those affected by cancer through early detection, education, resources and support services.
- Counseling for any Cancer Patient going through Chemotherapy – Group Sessions Available
- Assisting with insurance Co-Payments to cover the cost of Cancer Patient Doctor Visits, Chemotherapy, Targeted Treatments, and Medical Prescriptions* – Insurance reviews are available.
- Providing FREE Items – Wigs, Prosthetic Breast & Bra, Scarfs and Lymphedema Compression Sleeves, Nutritional Meal Replacement Shakes, Adult Incontinence Products, Undergarments & Pads to any Cancer Patients within a certain income level* – Insurance reviews are available. During this time, due to COVID-19 our volunteers are delivering to cancer patients in need.
- Utility Bill Payment Service*
- Food Bank Service* – Due to COVID-19, available by appointment only.
- Transportation Services to get Cancer Patients to doctor appointments*
- Job Placement Program for Cancer Patients
- Kid Corner
- Pilot Program
- Scholarship Program
- Community Service and Yearly Fundraisers
*All services provided are subject to a financial needs review. Review covered and eligibility guidelines.
Partners & Volunteers
Help Drive Our Programs:
Together People Make
With the right partners and volunteers, cancer patients
have a greater chance to reach their goals and that
is what we consider our win.